Compliance Audit-Dodd-Frank and Beyond-Including TRID
The sweeping compliance regulation amendments that took effect in 2014 and 2015 require recalibrating your entire compliance program. This is the first time we have seen so many far-reaching changes occur simultaneously. Your institution must now find the time to implement the necessary changes and audit those changes to ensure the Bank is in compliance. This is a daunting task for most institutions.
To ease this burden, BSC now offers full-scope and targeted Compliance Audits to help your institution implement these changes into your existing compliance program and confirm that the adjustments you have made are in compliance with the new regulatory provisions. Do not wait until you have a Compliance Exam to find out you have weaknesses in your program!
What We Will Do:
- Offer an affordable review program that fits your budgets
- Tailor our Check-Up to the unique needs of your institution
- Review your Policies and Procedures
- Consult with your Compliance Officer and Team to assist them in correcting any weaknesses
- Be flexible in scheduling this review
- Provide follow-up reviews when necessary
New Provisions in our Scope:
- TRID Rules (TIL and RESPA Integrated Disclosure Rules)
- Ability To Repay (ATR) and Qualified Mortgage (QM) Rules
- Loan Originator Rule
- HOEPA Rule Changes
- Appraisal Rules – ECOA and TIL HPML
- TIL and RESPA Servicing Rules
- Escrow Rule Changes
- Other pressing issues as they arise
BSC also offers full-scope compliance audits, including the provisions outlined above. If you would like to discuss a Compliance Audit or any review further, do not hesitate to contact Matt Evans, President and CEO of BSC at (859) 263-5427 or email.